My Family Portrait Sessions began started with some of my Senior Portrait clients - often as parents are having their Senior's portraits done, they realize it's been ten years or so since their last family portrait. It's really special to be able to create a portrait that illustrates how wonderful your almost-grown-up kids are...before they all go off on their own!
My Family Sessions offer similar benefits to my Senior Portrait Sessions. Family Portrait Sessions may be scheduled in conjunction with Senior, Pet, or Horse Portrait Sessions for your convenience.
You'll want to enjoy the portraits from your session as beautiful wall art for your home and office, in albums, as greeting cards, and in other photo art -all of which I'll custom design for you.
Signature Family Portrait Session
Your Family Portrait Session will include:
- Pre-Session Planning Consultation, to learn about you and and your family, in order to design your personalized Portrait Session.
- Your selection of location(s). Your home or property can be a wonderful setting, or you may choose another location, such as the beach or our lovely hills. We have lots of suggestions for unique locations!
- Approximately two hours of on-site photography time.
- A Proofing Gallery of your photos, around 30 selected, edited images.
- Post-Session Consultation. During your Portrait Review and Ordering Session, I'll help you select your favorite Portraits and create artwork that you and your family will treasure forever!
- Each image ordered as a print or in other artwork will be fully retouched for the best final product.
- Your Portrait Session also includes a $150.00 Print Credit.
- Inclusive Fee: $425.00
Please contact me with any questions and for further information.
"I just wanted to say 'Thank You' for the incredible photos! It was a very special day for our family and you captured it amazingly. I have been so happy with everything you have taken for me. I have given some of the photos to family. They love them just as much as I do. I will definitely call you for future events." Jill
Capturing Moments as Memories
genuine . timeless . beautiful